ECIL Recruitment 2020 | Junior Artisan, Technical Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date 18.08.2020 | ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment Notification @ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced the recruitment notification [Advt.No.25/2020] on 05.08.2020 for 25 vacancies. ECIL is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions on contract basis. As per the ECIL Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan posts. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs can make the online registration from 05.08.2020. The last date to submit the ECIL online application is 18.08.2020.
ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment notification & ECIL recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ecil.co.in. Applicants should hold Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI and age limit should be 25 years/ 30 years. ECIL recruitment process will be based on Marks & Interview and selected candidates will be placed at Mumbai [Maharashtra], Tarapur [Maharashtra], Kaiga [Karnataka], Hyderabad [Telangana], Lucknow [UP], Gauribidanur [Karnataka], Kalpakkam [Tamilnadu], Kakrapur [Gujarat] & Kota [Rajasthan]. More details of ECIL vacancy, upcoming ECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan, Technical Officer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, ITI|
|Total Vacancy||25 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Mumbai, Tarapur, Kaiga, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Gauribidanur, Kalpakkam, Kakrapur ,Kota|
|Salary||Rs.18,070 -23,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||06.08.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan, Technical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
ECIL Vacancy Details
- As per the ECIL notification, overall 25 vacancies are assigned for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Junior Artisan, Technical Officer & Other Vacancy
|Scientific Assistant||Diploma (ECE/EEE/E&I/IT) + 1-year experience|
|Junior Artisan||ITI + 1-year experience|
- Technical Officer: Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics & Tele-Communication.
- Scientific Assistant: Diploma (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology.
- Technical Assistant/ Scientific Assistant: Diploma (Full time) in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics or Electronics & Instrumentation or Computer Science Engineering or B.Sc. (Full time) in Mathematics or Physics or Computers or Electronics.
- Junior Artisan: ITI in Electronics or Computers or Instrumentation or Radio & TV.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Technical Officer: 30 years.
- All Other Posts: 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Pay Scale: Rs.18,070 – 23,000
|Scientific Assistant||Rs.19,864 per month|
|Junior Artisan||Rs.18,070 per month|
|Technical Officer||Rs.23,000 per month|
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks that they have obtained in educational qualification & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ecil.co.in.
- Click “Careers-> E-Recruitment” find the advertisement “No.25/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up ECIL Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.