ECIL Recruitment 2020 | Technical Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment Notification @ www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions purely on contract basis to work at various project sites spread across India. Recently it has announced the recruitment notification [Advt.No.28/2020] on 18.09.2020 for 17 vacancies. According to the ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment notification, these 17 vacancies are assigned for Technical Officer Vacancy. As per the ECIL Recruitment 2020 notification, apply online link has been activated on 18.09.2020 and it will be ended on 30.09.2020. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs in central govt can use this ECIL Job opportunity.
Aspirants will be hired on contract basis and tenure of the contract would be for nine months. ECIL recruitment process will be based on aggregate marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech & one years’ post qualification relevant experience in order of merit and selected candidates will be placed at Durgapur, Cochin, Mundra, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh & Chennai. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Candidates are advised not to apply for more than one category. ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment notification & ECIL recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ecil.co.in. More details of ECIL vacancy, upcoming ECIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Qualification||B.E , B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||350 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Durgapur, Cochin, Mundra, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chandigarh & Chennai|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ Electrical & Electronics.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- ECIL recruitment process will be based on aggregate marks obtained in their BE / B.Tech & one years’ post qualification relevant experience in order of merit.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply ECIL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ecil.co.in.
- Click “Careers-> E-Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advt No.28/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up ECIL Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.