eClerx Recruitment Notification for Analyst positions, eClerx Off Campus Drive Notification was officially announced by eClerx on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with eClerx, this is your chance to apply eClerx Off Campus Drive job vacancy.
eClerx Off Campus Drive
eClerx is recruiting B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA, M.com, MBA, PGDM candidates for the role of Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
eClerx Off Campus Drive Overview
|B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA, M.com, MBA, PGDM
|0 to 2 years
|Mumbai , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen to and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Analyst Roles & responsibilities
- Working on back office and middle office processes for financial institutions
- Handling different stages of client/product life cycle across stages - KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade support, corporate actions, tax operations etc.
- Expected to work on Data capture, cataloguing, data processing, system inputs and updates, reconciliations, settlements and fund transfers
- Preparation of reports using MS Excel
- Role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails
- Risk identification and escalation, timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients
- Working on various trade support activities across the Trade Lifecycle like Trade Confirmation matching, Trade Pre-Settlements support, Front office to back-office reconciliation of trade position, Report generations, Settlements of Cash Flows coming from various trading events like Interest or Premium, Operations of Syndicated Loans, Corporate action set-up and operations
- Working on other capital market operational tasks other than Trade Life-cycle support like Reference Data support, Regulatory reporting (Swaps Data Repository, SDR, Know Your Customer (KYC), various front-office and back-office reconciliations
- Job would require the candidate to learn and master various financial products including Equity Securities and Derivatives, Interest Rates Swaps, FX Spot, Options, Futures, Credit Derivatives Swaps, Commodities Derivatives and Fixed Income products (e.g. Corporate and Treasury Bonds)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Master’s Degree (M.com, MBA, PGDM)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in investment banking operations involving projects people, process and client management.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- High levels of energy enthusiasm, commitment and productivity, Proactive, effective influencer, result oriented.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues quickly.
- Above average in planning, organizing and time management.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst post at eClerx includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
eClerx Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( eClerx Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
eClerx Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply eClerx Off Campus Drive?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the eClerx Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Ans. eClerx Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for eClerx Off Campus Drive?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra