eClerx - eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA, M.com, MBA, PGDM candidates for the role of Analyst Apply Online @ official website
eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Analyst role | eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Analyst positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA, M.com, MBA, PGDM are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA, M.com, MBA, PGDM|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 :
At eClerx, we serve some of the largest global companies – 50 of the Fortune 500 clients. Our clients call upon us to solve their most complex problems, and deliver transformative insights. Across roles and levels, you get the opportunity to build expertise, challenge the status quo, think bolder, and help our clients seize value
Detailed Job Description :
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen to and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Working on back office and middle office processes for financial institutions
- Handling different stages of client/product life cycle across stages - KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade support, corporate actions, tax operations etc.
- Expected to work on Data capture, cataloguing, data processing, system inputs and updates, reconciliations, settlements and fund transfers
- Preparation of reports using MS Excel
- Role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails
- Risk identification and escalation, timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients
- Working on various trade support activities across the Trade Lifecycle like Trade Confirmation matching, Trade Pre-Settlements support, Front office to back-office reconciliation of trade position, Report generations, Settlements of Cash Flows coming from various trading events like Interest or Premium, Operations of Syndicated Loans, Corporate action set-up and operations
- Working on other capital market operational tasks other than Trade Life-cycle support like Reference Data support, Regulatory reporting (Swaps Data Repository, SDR, Know Your Customer (KYC), various front-office and back-office reconciliations
- Job would require the candidate to learn and master various financial products including Equity Securities and Derivatives, Interest Rates Swaps, FX Spot, Options, Futures, Credit Derivatives Swaps, Commodities Derivatives and Fixed Income products (e.g. Corporate and Treasury Bonds)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Master’s Degree (M.com, MBA, PGDM)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in investment banking operations involving projects people, process and client management.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- High levels of energy enthusiasm, commitment and productivity, Proactive, effective influencer, result oriented.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues quickly.
- Above average in planning, organizing and time management.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Analyst post at eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( eClerx )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
eClerx – FAQs
Q1. How to apply eClerx ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the eClerx Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for eClerx ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,