EdCIL India Recruitment 2020 | Educational Consultants India Limited | Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 23.08.2020 | Apply online @ edcilindia.co.in
EdCIL India Recruitment 2020: Educational Consultants India Limited (EdCIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking in India under administrative control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. They are going to recruit young and talented aspirants for Project Manager & Academic Consultant & Technical Consultant Posts on contract basis. Applicants who are seeking Central govt Jobs can use this chance. As per the EdCIL India recruitment notification (Advt No. 01/2020-21/EdCIL- E-Vidya), overall 12 vacancies are allotted for the above said posts. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. The last date for submission of online application is 23.08.2020. EdCIL recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website (edcilindia.co.in)
This engagement is purely based on contract for a period of one year, further which may be extended as per the performance. Applicants must have possessed Post Graduation/ MPhil/ PhD from a recognized university. Applicants should hold degree & should attain a prescribed age limit. Maximum age limit should be 40 years. Selection will be based on written test/ group discussion/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed in New Delhi. More details of EdCIL recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Educational Consultants India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Manager & Academic Consultant , Technical Consultant|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.70,000 - 1,00,000 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Manager & Academic Consultant , Technical Consultant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About EdCIL India Limited
Educational Consultants India Limited shortly EdCIL is a public sector company under MHRD. It has been operating since 1981. Headquarter is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh until now. The Company provide education consultancy services such as admission of Indian children and foreign students. The company is under the control of Ministry of Human Resource Development formerly Ministry of Education. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Mini-Ratna Status.
Vacancy Details of EdCIL Project Manager Posts:
- As per the notification, 12 vacancies are allocated for EdCIL Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Technical Consultant||09 (English- 1, Mathematics-2, History/ political science/ geography- 2. Botany/ Physics/ Chemistry- 2, Education- 1 Hindi -1)|
Eligibility Criteria for EdCIL Consultant Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants must have possessed Masters Degree /M.Phil /Ph.D from recognized university.
|Project Manager||Post Graduation / MPhil / PhD. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / ICT OR MBA with 55% marks or equivalent grade for general category and 50% in case of SC/ST/PH/ women candidates. + A minimum of 8 years of overall experience in the education sector with at least the recent 2 years in Project/Program Management preferably IT projects in Central Govt. / State Government University / Institutions of Higher Education, Autonomous Bodies and Public Sector Undertaking. Hands on experience with project management software|
|Academic Consultant||Masters’ Degree / M.Phil / Ph.D in English / Mathematics / History/ Political Science / Geography / Botany / Physics / Chemistry / Hindi / Education from recognized University/ Institute or equivalent with 55% marks or equivalent grade for general category and 50% in case of SC/ST/PH/Women candidates. Preferably, NET/ SLET Qualified + A minimum of three years of experience of working as an academic expert in educational projects at national/state level in the education sector. With knowledge of computer application. Age Criteria- not more than 40 years as on 01.07.2020 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PH/women candidates|
|Technical Consultant||Full time BE / B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Diploma in computer networking or Graduation in software maintenance with 55% marks or equivalent grade for general category and 50% in case of SC/ST/PH/women candidates + A minimum of 3 years of overall experience with at least 2 years of experience in managing and designing IT programmes, ERP/ MIS, Development of software and data management in Central Govt./State Government, University/Institutions of Higher Education, Autonomous Bodies and Public Sector Undertaking. Experience in Data Mappings, Deployment Plan, Project Tracking and System Analysis. Experience with cloud Integration technologies.|
- Candidates age limit should be 40 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.70,000 – 1,00,000
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Project Manager||Consolidated consultancy fee of ₹1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only) per month|
|Academic Consultant||Consolidated consultancy fee of Rs. 70,000/- (Rupees Seventy Thousand Only) per month|
|Technical Consultant||Consolidated consultancy fee of Rs. 70,000/- (Rupees Seventy Thousand Only) per month|
- Selection will be based on written test/ group discussion/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply EdCIL India Ltd Project Manager Jobs Notification 2020:
- Go to official website edcilindia.co.in.
- Click “careers” fin the advertisement “Advertisement for Consultants and Project Manager for E-Vidya, Ministry of Education”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly through online apply link given below.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online