Edureka Off Campus Drive 2020 | Sales Manager | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MBA – Freshers | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Edureka – Edureka is a global e-learning platform for live, instructor-led training in trending technologies. They offer short term courses supported by online resources, along with 24×7 lifetime support. Edureka has an unwavering commitment to helping working professionals keep up with changing technologies. With an existing learner community of 750,000 in more than 100 countries, Edureka’s vision is to make learning easy, interesting, affordable and accessible to millions of learners across the globe.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Inside Sales Manager|
|Qualification||MBA / BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Inside Sales Manager includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Edureka Jobs 2020 :
- At edureka, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
- We are looking for a relentless sales team member who can understand customer’s requirements,provide recommendations using product knowledge, help them understand – how edureka can help in achieving their career aspiration and drive it to closure by doing awesome follow up using an innovative approach, to join us in the edureka sales team.
- The successful candidate will work in lock-step with the sales team, marketing team, content team and Support team.
- Use CRM to check daily work and prioritise important follow ups
- Perform Outbound calls to potential customers, understand their learning requirement and recommend specific training as per their career aspiration.
- Follow up with prospective leads and drive them to closure
- Working in collaboration with project managers and team leads to reach daily targets
- Reporting output on a daily basis
- Update all the important logs, records about customer’s interactions in CRM
Skills Required For Edureka Jobs 2020 :
- Requires freshers / bachelor’s degree 4th year students from an engineering institute in computer science, electronics, mechanical, chemical, information science, or MBA from premier institute.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, high pressure environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive closure and persuasive ability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
- This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
- The selected candidate will undergo 2-weeks of rigorous in-depth sales training comprising product knowledge, understanding your customers, CRM, email writing, phone skills etc.
- Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
- High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
- Understand 2020 Technology landscape
- Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
- Seeking a career within the sales field
- Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
- Being available for communication throughout the day
Documents to be Carried for Edureka Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Edureka Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.