Ellucian Off Campus Drive 2020 | System Administrator | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ellucian – Inspired by the transformative impact of education, Ellucian develops solutions that power the essential work of colleges and universities. As the world’s leading provider of software and services designed for higher education, Ellucian works with more than 2,500 institutions in nearly 50 countries enhancing operations and enriching the experience for over 18 million students.
Ellucian provides student information systems (SIS), finance and HR, recruiting, retention, analytics and advancement software solutions. With more than 1,400 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions in higher education. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Administrator includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Ellucian Jobs 2020 :
- Configure ServiceNow settings and rules.
- Rigorous and thorough testing of all changes to the ServiceNow environment.
- Make recommendations and help implement changes to the functionality of ServiceNow.
- Provide support via telephone, email, chat, or other inquiry systems for client issues.
- Quickly learn and absorb the policies and procedures used to support various IT systems and environments.
- Assist in testing and implementing vendor releases of the ServiceNow platform.
- Participation in a 24×7 on-call rotation schedule.
Skills Required For Ellucian Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with LDAP or similar application protocols.
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts and principles.
- Experience as a System Administrator in a heterogeneous, dynamic, customer-focused environment.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Clearly and effectively express ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with peers, other Ellucian teams, vendors, and clients.
- ServiceNow experience configuring the User Interface & Navigation including: Lists and Filters, Forms and Templates, and Branding.
- ServiceNow experience supporting and maintaining Collaboration including: User Administration, Task Management, Notifications, and Reporting.
- ServiceNow experience with Database Administration including: Data Schema, CMDB, Application/Access Control, and Import Sets.
- ServiceNow experience in the areas of Self-Service & Process Automation including: Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, and Workflows/Flow Designer.
- Familiarity with the Common Service Data Model (CSDM) and its relationship to all Now Platform applications.
Desired Skills :-
- Capable of working on multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Clearly and concisely document processes and procedures.
- Collaborative team experience with superior problem-solving skills.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
How To Apply For Ellucian Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.