EMMES Services Off Campus Drive 2020 | Programmer Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : EMMES Services – EMMES Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, a fully owned subsidiary of The Emmes Company, LLC. Emmes is a Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over seven hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
|Details Of EMMES Services Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||EMMES Services|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Programmer Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
The Programmer Analyst support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment under the supervision of senior staff or IT managers.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment.
- Support and maintain Emmes’ web-based applications (Emmes eClinical Suite) in support Emmes clients and projects
- Participate in functional/system requirements gathering and assist with the creation of appropriate documentation
- Design, develop and unit test validation checks, rules, workflow customizations, and reports
- Release software to different environments, debug software-related issues and fix defects
- Participate in regular project and department meetings.
- Maintain records for all assigned reports.
- Good object-oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of all the following skills:
- Web Services
- Relational Database concepts
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/design
Skills Required For EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
- Any degree or master’s in computer science or related field with 0 to 4 years of relevant Enterprise experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Java / J2EE.
- Expertise in web platform development like Struts or Spring Framework.
- Expertise in relational DBMS development using Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) or MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience with Middleware technologies like Kafka
- Experience with web service
- Experience with XML serialization technologies
- Experience with build scripts like Ant or Maven
- Experience with source code repositories like Git or GitHub or SVN
- Experience with AWS services a plus
- Strong multitasking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
Documents to be Carried for EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For EMMES Services Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires