Empower Off Campus Drive 2020 | Web Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA | Bangalore | Apply Online
Company Profile : Empower – Swiggy is India’s largest and most valuable online food ordering and delivery platform. Founded in 2014, Swiggy is based out of Bangalore, India and, as of March 2019, was operating out of 100 Indian cities. In early 2019, Swiggy expanded into general product deliveries, under the brand name Swiggy Stores.
Swiggy went from just 2 neighborhoods in Bangalore in 2014 to become India’s largest on-demand delivery platform! We have made our mark in 500+ cities and our fleet of Delivery Partners has reached a staggering 2.25 lakh+ individuals, who are hard at work to offer unparalleled convenience for our consumers.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Web Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Empower Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Empower Jobs 2020 :
- 2 to 5 years of expertise in Java, SQL, Open Source Frameworks.
- Design, develop and maintain web applications developed using Java/ J2EE, React, Angular / ReactJS
- Spring/Struts/JSP, Web services (RESTful) using JSON and XML formats and produce reusable superior technical components.
- Strong relational database skills in MySQL/Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) deployments with ability to design applications.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development lifecycle.
- Work closely with project, business analyst and QA teams. This requires strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Participates efficiently and effectively in Quality Assurance methodologies and solutions in support of business needs
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Provide technical support and guidance directly to end users.
- Trains and mentors less experienced staff.
- Prepares appropriate documentation from which systems and solutions are supported and maintained.
- In-depth understanding of and experience with requirement analysis
- Preference for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects
- Anticipate problems or issues that may arise, forecast high risk areas in software and drive resolution
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills Required For Empower Jobs 2020 :
- Technical and/or Agile certifications.
- Participate in a Scrum Development Team.
- Continuous integration and build process and deployment experience and SONAR for code quality analysis are desired.
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jira and/or Hudson/Jenkins are a plus.
- Test-driven development using testing frameworks (Junit, SoapUI).
- Team player and ability to mentor developers on application development best practices.
- Good hands-on, documentation and good coding practices.
- Agile/ Scrum methodology
- Collaborative Developer.
- Capable innovator.
- Web Services (SOAP and REST) / SOA
- Experience with relational databases and PL/SQL
- Exposure to Spring / Hibernate frameworks and Microservices.
Documents to be Carried for Empower Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Empower Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.