Engagedly Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Engagedly Labs – Engagedly is a fast-growing HR Software company, growing at 200% in 2018. With clients in over 20 countries, we focus on providing clients with the tools they need to successfully implement their performance management strategy. Located in the heart of Bangalore, our R&D division values a very collaborative and transparent work environment. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for a team of dedicated, creative developers with a passion for all things Tech
||Company Name||Engagedy Labs|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Engagedly Jobs 2020 :
With our revolutionary product for Progressive Performance Management, we’re solving multiple problems associated with Traditional Performance Management programs. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be at the heart of our company – The Engineering Team. You’ll be tasked with devising solutions and building things from scratch. Occasionally, you’ll help the Quality Assurance Team by squashing those annoying bugs!
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and technical documentation
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design.
Documents to be Carried for Engagedly Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Engagedly Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.