Epiroc Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Mechanical, Metallurgy | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Epiroc – Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With ground-breaking technology, the company develops and produces innovative equipment, consumables and service for use in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, and well drilling applications.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech – Mechanical,Metallurgy||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
- To be on the top of all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Keenly observe and learn from the colleagues around.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Take ownership for the assigned tasks.
- Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Continuously look for innovations and better way to improve efficiency, productivity and support team in upgrading all the processes on continuous basis.
- Proactively seek marketing feedback and achieve deep understanding of business needs
- Interact with different department of the PC & marketing and ensure smooth work flow and customer satisfaction
- Study the marketing requirements, establish plan for the projects and track the status
- Think out of the box.
- Be positive and open-minded and collaborate with all stake holders in an efficient way
- Reporting to the manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Lives the Epiroc core values and extended values and actively promotes the same across the organisation
- Always adheres to Epiroc’s policies.
Skills Required For Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
- BE / B.Tech, ME / MTech (Preferable) – Mechanical / Manufacturing / Metallurgy.
- Good knowledge on design and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge on Creo, AutoCad.
- Good Communication skills – English written and oral.
- Spoken Spanish will be an advantage.
- Spoken Telugu will be an added advantage.
- Energetic, positive and open minded, team player, willing to learn and approachable
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills, leadership skills, people management and customer management skills
- Good communication skills
- Open for constructive feedback
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
Documents to be Carried for Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.