Epiroc Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Epiroc Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With ground-breaking technology, the company develops and produces innovative equipment, consumables and service for use in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, and well drilling applications.
|Details Of Epiroc Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Management Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
- To be on the top of all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Keenly observe and learn from the colleagues around.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Take ownership for the assigned tasks.
- Work on PDM/PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Continuously look for innovations and better way to improve efficiency, productivity and support team in upgrading all the processes on continuous basis.
- Proactively seek marketing feedback and achieve deep understanding of business needs
- Interact with different department of the PC & marketing and ensure smooth work flow and customer satisfaction
- Study the marketing requirements, establish plan for the projects and track the status
- Think out of the box.
- Be positive and open-minded and collaborate with all stake holders in an efficient way
- Reporting to the manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Lives the Epiroc core values and extended values and actively promotes the same across the organisation
- Always adheres to Epiroc’s policies.
Skills Required For Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
- BE / B.Tech, ME/MTech (Preferable) – Mechanical /Manufacturing /Metallurgy.
- Good knowledge on design and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge on Creo, AutoCad.
- Good Communication skills – English written and oral.
- Spoken Spanish will be an advantage.
- Spoken Telugu will be an added advantage.
- Energetic, positive and open minded, team player, willing to learn and approachable
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills, leadership skills, people management and customer management skills
- Good communication skills
- Open for constructive feedback
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
Documents to be Carried for Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Epiroc Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.