Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Karnataka , Bangalore | Apply Online
Company Profile : Epsilon Data Management, LLC – Epsilon Data Management, LLC provides direct marketing services. The Company offers strategic consulting, marketing analytics, database, email and loyalty marketing technology, predictive modelling, proprietary data, and digital marketing services. Epsilon Data Management conducts its business worldwide.
||Company Name||Epsilon Data Management|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Epsilon Jobs 2020 :
This position is responsible for hands-on design & implementation expertise in Python, C/C++, Perl, SQL and unix scripting along with experience or desire to learn Hadoop ecosystems like HDFS, Hive, Hue, Impala, Zeppelin etc.
The purpose of the position includes:
- Develop new software in Python, Perl, C/C++ and shell scripts in a production environment
- Enhancing existing applications with new functionality
- Convert existing programs to Python
- Execute on development requests in a fast-paced environment with short SLAs
- Reading and modifying SQL as per requirements
- Prioritize, multi-task and execute on many simultaneous requests
- Work with internal clients to troubleshoot/resolve issues with file processing and conversions
- Design and development with Python, C/C++, Perl, SQL and unix scripting
- Read, extract, transform, stage and convert data to multiple targets
- Unit testing and debugging. Perform root cause analysis (RCA) for any failed processes
- Document existing processes as well as analyze for potential automation and performance improvements
- Convert business requirements into technical design specifications and execute on them
- Execute new development as per design specifications and business rules/requirements
- Participate in code reviews and keep applications/code base in sync with version control
- Effective communicator, self-motivated and able to work independently but fully aligned within a team environment
- Should be able to modify existing programming/codes for new requirements
- Collaboration with team members, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new solutions and enhancements
Skills Required For Epsilon Jobs 2020 :
Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent) or Masters with 1 – 3 years of experience with Python, C/C++, Perl, SQL and unix scripting:
- Design and solution capabilities
- Rich knowledge and good experience in Unix environment and capable of Unix Shell scripts (ksh, bash)
- Proficient knowledge of SQL with any RDBMS
- Production support a plus
- Ability to work within deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute on tasks
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to communicate across teams, internal and external at all levels
Documents to be Carried for Epsilon Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Epsilon Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.