Epsilon Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Epsilon – Epsilon® is a leader in Interaction Management. We help brands in transforming ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human interactions. We work with 15 of the Top 20 global brands, and 8 of the Top 10 Fortune 500 companies.For more than 50 years, we have been a global digital marketing pioneer.Headquartered in Texas (USA), Epsilon® has 70+ offices worldwide, with only one office in India. Coincidently, our Bengaluru office is also the largest office globally, hosting close to 2300 associates.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Epsilon India Jobs 2020 :
- Develop, modify and maintain applications & solutions written in Perl, Shell, SQL and C/C++.
- Enhancing existing applications with new functionality using above technologies in production environment.
- Execute on development requests in a fast-paced environment with short SLAs.
- Reading and modifying SQL as per requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize, multi-task and execute on many simultaneous requests.
- Work with internal clients to troubleshoot/resolve issues with file processing and conversions.
- Design and development using Perl, SQL, UNIX scripting and C/C++.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and convert data to multiple targets.
- Unit testing and debugging. Perform root cause analysis (RCA) for any failed processes.
- Document existing processes as well as analyze for potential automation and performance improvements.
- Convert business requirements into technical design specifications and execute on them.
- Execute new development as per design specifications and business rules/requirements.
- Participate in code reviews and keep applications/code base in sync with version control.
- Effective communicator, self-motivated and able to work independently but fully aligned within a team environment.
- Should be able to modify existing programming/codes for new requirements.
- Collaboration with team members, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new solutions and enhancements.
Skills Required For Epsilon India Jobs 2020 :
- Proven skills in business requirements development and modeling business processes.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and ability to excel in both team environment and independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adjust focus and determine priorities quickly and effectively in response to changes in the business’ needs.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong UNIX environment and scripting skills. Also prefer C, C+, Perl knowledge
- Experience with Relational Database concepts (preferably Oracle).
- Experience with e-commerce, external data management and Understand project management methodologies, the SDLC would also be an asset
- Experience working with flat files, Ascii/Ebcdic, binary data, bitmapping, and ETL processing is fundamental
How To Apply For Epsilon India Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.