Ericsson - Ericsson Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Intern Apply Online @ official website
Ericsson Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - Ericsson Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Intern role | Ericsson Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. Ericsson Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Intern positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ericsson Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Ericsson Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Ericsson Off Campus Drive :
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
Detailed Job Description :
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Requires theoretical and working knowledge of programming and scripting languages (C/C++/Java/ Python)
- Expected to develop proven experience along with technical/ proprietary skills
- Good grasp of software design/development and debugging skills of assigned modules
- Leading and following instructions & procedures
- Applying expertise & technology
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Communication and analytical skills
- People oriented
- Ready to work in shifts
Presenting & Communicating InformationCreate & innovate to achieve business goalsDeciding & initiating actionAbility to understand Business requirementFollow process, models & strategyKnowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- B.Tech with 6 + CGPA (Minimum 60% in 10th & 12th)
- Eligible Streams- CS/IT & E&C/E&TC
Work Location: Gurgaon / Chennai/Noida/Bangalore/Kolkata/ Other Locations (EGI Office PAN India)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Intern post at Ericsson Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ericsson Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ericsson )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ericsson – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ericsson ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ericsson Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ericsson ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,