Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 - Ericsson is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Service Desk Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Ericsson Recruitment Notification - Ericsson Career Notification for Service Desk Engineer role | Ericsson job opening Online Application. Ericsson is currently recruiting candidates for Service Desk Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ericsson, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Service Desk Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Service Desk Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Ericsson :
Detailed Job Description :
This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
What you will do
- 1st Level Alarm Monitoring, 1st Level Fault Management/ Troubleshooting, Monitor network and servers, Event management
- Incident management, Remote site access control
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Ericsson knowledge, Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people, Manage instructions & procedures, Applying expertise & technology.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Service Desk Engineer post at Ericsson includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ericsson Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ericsson Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka