Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021 | Ericsson India Pvt Ltd has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Associate Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021 : Ericsson India Pvt Ltd has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer positios through off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ericsson India Pvt Ltd you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Ericsson India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson India Pvt Ltd : Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Detailed Job Description For Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021
- Expertise in RAN and good knowledge of other NW nodes like GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE/5G-NR specific RAN Nodes (Multivendor)
- Knowledge of Multivendor RAN Nodes – BSC, RNC, BTS, RBS, E-RBS, 5G-NR, OSS, NWIE, Baseband, TCU/
- Experienced in using basic RF tools, Google Earth Pro, MAPINFO Professional, QGIS.
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers
- Providing key insights related to defined use cases for different partners
- Collate requirement from customer and communicate with GSC SOC team.
- Interact with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform
- Participate in weekly/Monthly SOC governance
- Defining thresholds for various SKPI’s.
- Identification & preparation of Use cases on weekly basis.
- Ensure SLA Fulfilment for all related activities.
- Understand New Report requirements and/or change requests
Documents to be Carried for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Ericsson India Pvt Ltd this hiring for which position ?
Ericsson India Pvt Ltd hiring candidates for Associate Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
2 - 4 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires