Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021 | Ericsson India Pvt Ltd has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Engineer - Charging System | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021 : Ericsson India Pvt Ltd has to recruit candidates for Engineer - Charging System positios through off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ericsson India Pvt Ltd you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer - Charging System includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Ericsson India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - Charging System|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson India Pvt Ltd : Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Detailed Job Description For Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities.
- 2nd Level Incident Management.
- Problem Management.
- System Administration.
- 2nd Level Billing Operations.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021
- UNIX/Solaris/LINUX administration.
- Hardware understanding for Solaris/HP boxes.
- Solving skills for the EMC clariion / SUN storage.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson CS5/6 IN solution/Architecture/ Nodes.
- Voice Call & Signalling Routing.
- Network Architecture understanding and preparation.
- Signalling Protocols good hands-on, Knowledge of GSM, INAP, CAP, SS7, Sigtran etc.
- Traffic Dimensioning.
- Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes
- End-to-End Performance Audit & Optimization
Selection Process for Ericsson Jobs 2021 :
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
Documents to be Carried for Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Ericsson India Pvt Ltd this hiring for which position ?
Ericsson India Pvt Ltd hiring candidates for Engineer - Charging System position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires