Ericsson Recruitment Notification for Associate Engineer positions, Ericsson Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by Ericsson on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Ericsson, this is your chance to apply.
Ericsson Recruitment 2023
Ericsson is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Associate Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Ericsson Recruitment 2023 Overview
|1 - 2 Years
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
The Assistant Engineer – FO is typically assigned to work with service quality assurance front office activities in an operations organization.
What you will do?
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility for first level system fault restoration. The position is also responsible for configuration changes within the scope of work as delegated by work area responsible. Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched to the field operation organization. The position responsible will be required:
- To work within well defined system support guidelines.
- To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- To investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Implement system configuration changes as per given access rights.
- Authorized for raising TT to next level of support in consultation.
- Clearing of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- Raise Work Orders towards the Field Maintenance organization.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- First-level service problem restoration in 24*7 shifts.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when vital.
- To handle and complete the Change Request in stipulated time frame.
- To Create WO to FM team when necessary.
- Raise TT towards Second level in consultation.
- Involved in upgrade/updates of live nodes if required.
- Rollout of New Feature as per MOP
- Ability to perform under time constrains depending upon the business requirements.
- Qualifications: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Years of experience: 1 - 2 years
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Engineer post at Ericsson includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ericsson Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ericsson Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ericsson Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Ericsson Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Ericsson Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Noida ,