Ericsson Recruitment 2021 - Ericsson India Pvt Ltd is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Security Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Ericsson India Pvt Ltd Recruitment Notification - Ericsson India Pvt Ltd Career Notification for Security Analyst role | Ericsson India Pvt Ltd job opening Online Application. Ericsson India Pvt Ltd is currently recruiting candidates for Security Analyst positions in Bangalore Karataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ericsson India Pvt Ltd, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Security Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Ericsson India Pvt Ltd Overview
|Organization||Ericsson India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Security Analyst|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Ericsson India Pvt Ltd :
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Detailed Job Description :
We are now looking for a 1st Level Security Operations professional for our Managed Security team. In this role, individuals are encouraged to supervise (24x7x365), notify, advance, investigate and resolve information security events. They will also perform preliminary examinations of security events for context, relevance, and criticality. The professional will work alongside a highly skilled, team with varied strengths, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
You will :
- Perform real time (24X7X356) security event monitoring.
- Perform quick analysis of charges and threat based on real time monitoring and follow the predefined process to address the associated risks.
- Work with the Security Incident Management team to respond to and resolve security incidents optimally.
- Chip in towards continuous process improvements by providing inputs on the current processes and possible improvement opportunities.
- Execute vulnerability scans, monitor results, and distribute reports.
- Support user related issues such as security agent deployment, encryption key reset, etc.
- Perform After Actions Reviews and participate in Root Cause Analysis.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Customer oriented, Service minded.
- Deliver results & meet customer expectations.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Security Analyst post at Ericsson India Pvt Ltd includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ericsson India Pvt Ltd Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ericsson Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ericsson Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Ericsson India Pvt Ltd Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ericsson Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,