Ericsson Off Campus 2021 | Ericsson has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Automation Engineer – Java Developer Position in Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Ericsson Off Campus 2021 : Ericsson has to recruit candidates for Automation Engineer – Java Developer positios through off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ericsson company you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Automation Engineer – Java Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.01.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Automation Engineer – Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Ericsson : As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm
Detailed Job Description For Ericsson Off Campus 2021
The Software Developer supplies, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements!
The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the vital functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation!
- You are passionate about technology and software development
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
- Involved in Solution Design, Development and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Ericsson Off Campus 2021
- Good to have - knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
Documents to be Carried for Ericsson Off Campus 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Common Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Ericsson Off Campus 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.01.2021)
- Join With Signal Group (NEW) : Click Here to join
- Join our whatsapp Group (fast updats) : Click Here to join
- Join Our Telegram Group (fast updats) : Click here to join
- Get latest job updates via E-mail : Click here to subscribe
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Ericsson Off Campus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Ericsson this hiring for which position ?
Ericsson hiring candidates for Automation Engineer – Java Developer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Ericsson Off Campus 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per company norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
2 years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Ericsson Off Campus 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires