Eshopbox Off Campus Drive 2020 | Java Developer | BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Eshopbox – Eshopbox is a tech enabled 3PL (third party logistics). Eshopbox unlocks eCommerce for companies by managing the entire lifecycle : Sell, Fulfil & Reconcile. Eshopbox combines infrastructure and dedicated experts to give brands: accountability, peace of mind and control over eCommerce journey.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Java Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Eshopbox Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of our Engineering team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
To accomplish this, you should have experience of web technologies, Spring/Spring Boot, Database, Java, Spring/Spring Boot, Database, MySQL, NoSQL. We’re looking for a tech-savvy candidate who should have exposure to consume data through different interfaces such as Web API’s/Socket/ REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Skills Required For Eshopbox Jobs 2020 :
- Experience with connecting backend and frontend services.
- Exposure to consume data through different interfaces (Web API’s/Socket/ REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML).
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML 5, CSS.
- Ability to write clean, reusable and well documented code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of API authentication techniques (Token, JWT, OAuth2) – desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience with API Design will be a plus.
- Keeping a well maintained technical document about feature implementation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Documents to be Carried for Eshopbox Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Eshopbox Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.