ESIC Recruitment 2020 | Super Specialists & Other Vacancies | 142 Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Date: 24.07.2020 & 29.07.2020 | Download application @ esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees’ State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The department released the recruitment notification for the Post of Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Specialist/ Super Specialists (Part time/ Full time), Tutors in on contractual basis. ESIC announced 142 vacancies for the post. Interested and willing aspirants who are searching jobs in Delhi can use this chance. Applicants can download application form @ esic.nic.in. The Walk-in-Interview will be held on 24.07.2020 & 29.07.2020.
The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of 01-03 years, extended further as per the performance of the candidates. Those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can attend the Walk-in-Interview at below said venue. Applications are accepted only in the prescribed format given in the official website. Aspirants should submit all attached documents as mentioned in the official notification at the time of Interview. Aspirants who fail to submit the documents will be rejected by the selection committee. Applicants should submit the original documents at the time of Interview. The upper age limit is 67-70 years. Selected candidates will be placed at Okhla & Faridabad. Candidates should hold degree in a recognized university.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||State govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Part Time, Full Time Contract Specialist, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Part Time / Full Time Super Specialist, Part Time/ Full Time Specialist , Junior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS / DM / M.Ch / PG Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Manesar (Haryana) , Basaidarapur (Delhi) & Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Salary||Rs.18750 - 87000|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Interview On : 21.07.2020, 28.07.2020 & 31.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Part Time, Full Time Contract Specialist, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Part Time / Full Time Super Specialist, Part Time/ Full Time Specialist , Junior Resident includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment Advertisement:
Overall 142 vacancies are allocated for ESIC Jobs. Post wise vacancy details are given below:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Resident (3 years)||60|
|Senior Resident (GDMO)||39|
|Specialists (Full Time/ Part Time)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident & Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue Post Graduate/ Diploma/ MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ MCH in concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
|Senior Resident (3 years Tenure/ GDMO)/ Specialists (Full Time/ Part Time)||35-37 years|
|Super Specialists||67-70 years|
|Junior Residents/ Tutors||30 years|
- ESIC will recruit candidates on the basis of Walk-In-Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Check advertisement for details regarding fees.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the venue given below:
|24.07.2020||09.00 A.M||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH3, N.I.T Faridabad, Haryana.|
|29.07.2020||09.00 AM – 11.00 AM||ESI Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi|
How to Download Application for ESIC Haryana Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ esic.nic.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully and appear for Walk- in-Interview.
How to fill up ESIC Jobs Application Form:
- Candidates should download the application form from ESIC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.