ESIC Recruitment 2020 | SR, JR & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 60 | Interview Date 21.07.2020, 28.07.2020 & 31.07.2020 | ESIC Haryana Recruitment Notification @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation and ESIC is going to conduct Walk-In-Interview at Manesar, Basaidarapur & Varanasi to fill up 60 vacancies and these vacancies are allotted for Part Time/ Full Time Contract Specialist, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist, Part Time/ Full Time Specialist & Junior Resident Posts. According to the ESIC recruitment notification, there are 60 aspirants will be recruited by ESIC and these vacancies are assigned for ESIC Senior Resident Vacancy. As per the ESIC Delhi recruitment notification, candidates will be recruited via walk in interview basis and interview will be held on 21.07.2020 (Delhi), 28.07.2020 (Haryana) & 31.07.2020 (UP). Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Haryana can use this ESIC Jobs opportunity.
Applicants will be recruited on contract basis. Aspirants should hold Degree/ MBBS/ DNB/ DM/ PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality and should have attained prescribed age limit. ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020 notification and ESIC Haryana Recruitment application form is available in official website [www.esic.nic.in]. ESIC may select the aspirants on walk in interview basis. Selected candidates will be placed at Manesar [Haryana], Basaidarapur [Delhi] & Varanasi [Uttar Pradesh]. More details of ESIC latest vacancy, upcoming ESIC job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||State govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Part Time / Full Time Contract Specialist, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Part Time / Full Time Super Specialist, Part Time/ Full Time Specialist & Junior Resident|
|Qualification||PG Degree / MBBS / DM / M.Ch||Total Vacancy||60|
| ||Job Location||, Manesar ( Haryana ) , Basaidarapur ( Delhi ) & Varanasi ( Uttar Pradesh )|
|Salary||Rs.18750 - Rs.82000|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Interview On - 21.07.2020, 28.07.2020 & 31.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
ESIC Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the ESIC notification, overall 60 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Senior Resident & Specialist Vacancy
- Senior Resident, SR against GDMO & FTS/ PTS: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned speciality.
- Junior Resident: MBBS degree.
- Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialist: DM /M.Ch or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- SR & SR against GDMO: 37 years.
- JR: 30 years.
- Full Time/ Part Time Contract Specialist: 45/ 64 years.
- Full Time/ Part Time Super Specialist & Full Time/ Part Time Specialist: 45/ 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- ESIC may select the aspirants on walk in interview basis.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|21.07.2020||9.00 am to 11.00 am||Dean Office, 5th floor, MS Office Building, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi|
|28.07.2020||9.30 am onwards||Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sec-3 Plot No.41, IMT Manesar, Gurugram (Haryana)|
|31.07.2020||09.00 am||Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi|
How to apply ESIC Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up ESIC Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from ESIC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.