ESIC Recruitment 2020 | SR, JR, Faculty & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 145 | Interview Date 28.08.2020 | ESIC Faridabad Recruitment Notification @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct the walk in interview at Faridabad on 28.08.2020. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No 22 & Advertisement No 25] for latest ESIC Haryana jobs 2020. It is going to recruit 145 candidates via interview for Senior Resident, Senior Resident against GDMO, Junior Resident, Tutor, Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. As per the ESIC Faridabad notification 2020, these 145 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who want to get central govt jobs in Haryana may attend the Interview at prescribed venue.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 notification and ESIC Haryana Jobs application form is available in official website [www.esic.nic.in]. Aspirants should hold PG Degree/ MBBS/ Medical Qualification and should have attained prescribed age limit. ESIC may select the aspirants on walk in interview basis. Candidates will be required to produce certificates / testimonial in original at the time of Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Faridabad [Haryana]. More details of ESIC Haryana vacancy, upcoming ESIC job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||State govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Resident, Senior Resident against GDMO, Junior Resident, Tutor, Professor, Associate Professor , Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||145 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Faridabad , Haryana|
|Salary||Rs.56,100-1,01,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||Walkin at 28.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Walk-in (Interview)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Resident, Senior Resident against GDMO, Junior Resident, Tutor, Professor, Associate Professor , Assistant Professor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
ESIC Haryana Vacancy Details
- As per the ESIC notification, overall 145 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|SR against GDMO||39||Rs.101000|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC SR, JR, Tutor and Faculty Vacancy
- Senior Resident: PG Degree/ Diploma.
- SR against GDMO: PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma.
- Junior Resident: MBBS Degree.
- Tutor: Medical Qualification.
- Faculty: Medical Qualification/ PG Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- SR & SR against GDMO: 35 years.
- JR & Tutor: 30 years.
- Faculty: 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- ESIC may select the aspirants on walk in interview basis.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|22.08.2020||09.00 am||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad|
How to apply ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up ESIC Jobs Application Form:
- Candidates should download the application form from ESIC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.