ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020 | Senior Residents & Junior Residents Posts | Total Vacancies 27 | Interview date 14.09.2020 | ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation is going to conduct the Walk in interview at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K Nagar, Chennai-78 to fill up 27 vacancies on contractual tenure basis. Recently ESIC has released the new ESIC notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO: 02/2020] on 07.09.2020 for ESIC Chennai Recruitment. There are 27 vacancies filled by ESIC and these vacancies are assigned for Senior Resident & Junior Resident (Clinical) posts. Aspirants who have fulfill the prescribed eligibility of TN ESIC Jobs 2020 and who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu may attend the interview on 14.09.2020.
All the candidates are requested to appear for document verification within the time scheduled time (09.00AM – 11.00 AM) with proper protection like wearing face mask and carrying sanitizer and maintaining social distance. Candidates, whose document verified for the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident only will be allowed to attend walk-interview. ESIC Chennai recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available @ www.esic.nic.in. ESIC will recruit the aspirants via walk in interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K Nagar, Chennai. More details of Tamilnadu ESIC Jobs, upcoming ESIC Vacancies in Tamilnadu, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Resident, Junior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS, DNB, MS, MD|
|Total Vacancy||27 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.67,700-85,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||Walk-in (Interview)|
|Last Date||Walkin On : 14.09.2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Resident, Junior Resident includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
ESIC Vacancies in Tamilnadu
- As per the notification, overall 27 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident & Junior Resident Vacancy
- Senior Resident: MBBS and MD/MS/DNB Degree.
- Junior Resident: MBBS degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Senior Resident: 45 years.
- Junior Resident: 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ESIC will recruit the aspirants via walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
ESIC Chennai Senior Resident, Junior Resident Walk-in Venue Details
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft (in favour of ESI Fund A/c No.1 payable at Chennai).
How to apply ESIC Recruitment 2020 in Tamilnadu
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K Nagar Chennai”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.