ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 - Employee State Insurance Corporation has announced 1700+ Vacancies for Upper Division Clerk Posts. Last Date to apply 15.02.2022
Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment - ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Clerk posts | Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.esic.nic.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Upper Division Clerk posts. This notification was released on 15.01.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Degree can apply for the 1700+ vacancies available All over India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 15.02.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancy||1700+ Post|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 to 81,100(per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Employee State Insurance Corporation :
Table of contents
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc.
Upper Division Clerk Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Upper Division Clerk posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 1700+ vacancies for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Job Name||Upper Division Clerk|
Education Qualification :
- Contenders should possess Degree from a recognized University.
- Refer ESIC UDC notification for more details.
Application fees :
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female/ Departmental candidates and Rs. 500 for other candidates.
- Payment via online mode.
Age limit :
- Age limit for ESIC UDC should be 18 to 27 years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Upper Division Clerk - Rs. 25,500 to 81,100(per month)
selection process :
- ESIC UDC recruitment process will be based on Pre-Exam, Main Exam and Computer Skill Test.
How to apply ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 for Upper Division Clerk posts through online mode from 15.01.2022 to 15.02.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Employee State Insurance Corporation.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||15.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||15.02.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 15.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
15.02.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You