Esko Recruitment 2022 - Esko is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of QA Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Esko Recruitment Notification - Esko Career Notification for QA Engineer role | Esko job opening Online Application. Esko is currently recruiting candidates for QA Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Esko, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the QA Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Esko :
Table of contents
Packaging Simplified. Esko helps its customers to make the best packaging for billions of consumers. The Esko product portfolio supports and manages the packaging print processes for brand owners, designers, premedia and trade shops, packaging manufacturers and converters.
Detailed Job Description :
Esko is looking for QA Engineer for Global Resource Center (GRC) located in Bangalore, India. Engineer will be part of a global team and will work on product engineering of various Esko products
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various software and testing methodologies of the organization
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements / changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product / project are established as per standards defined by the organization
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Review the test deliverables produced by other team members and enter the review findings in the defect management tool identified for the project
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, etc.,
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
0 to 4 years of relevant work experience in software product testing years (Graduates who have completed Engineering course in 2021 and who don’t have any prior work experience can also apply)
For professionals with working experience -
- Good experience in Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry
- Relevant work experience in software product testing
- Experience in test case writing, test execution, analysis and reporting
- Very good understanding of software development and testing process
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry skills:
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry
- Proficiency in use of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator)
- Process related: Agile /Scrum, Configuration management, Software test environments control
- Analysis: Analysis of requirements / user stories using formal methodologies / techniques to identify gaps
- Test case design using various techniques / approaches to achieve optimal test coverage
- Test data generation and selecting the right test data
- Test execution and test reporting
- Well-versed with various types of testing (like system integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.,)
- Good understanding of bug life cycle
- Technology: Good understanding of Web and/or Client / Server technology; Experience in workflow management Software / products
- Tools: Jira or any alternate tool, Test Link or any other alternate tool for test case management, Perforce or any alternate version control tool
- Operating Systems: Working experience in products / applications designed for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good knowledge on software quality assurance and quality control
- Good knowledge / understanding on productivity and quality metrics being tracked in the project
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Effective and Clear Communicator, facilitate meetings, asking right questions, actively listen and ability to collect right inputs
- Very good communication skills (both written and spoken)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the QA Engineer post at Esko includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Esko Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Esko Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Esko Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Esko Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Esko Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Esko Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,