Esper Off Campus Drive 2020 | Android Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Esper – Esper is an inventive startup, and the industry’s first DevOps platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices in production. At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows–as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications. We believe tailoring, and regularly updating Android devices to meet the purpose set by the customer brings about an unprecedented level of security to the fleet along with lighting up superior and delightful experiences. Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight. Esper allows its customers to control every aspect of their device-fleet and go as far as real-time debugging of applications on a remote device when required. Come join us in our Device Engineering team to disrupt this field!
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Android Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Android Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Esper Jobs 2020 :
As an Android Engineer you will be working on developing features, providing technical support for mobile platforms and excellent experience to our customers which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Skills Required For Esper Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering(Graduated in 2019/2020 only).
- Good understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience in developing Android App(Java or Kotlin).
- Basic understanding of Android debugging concepts (Using ADB, getting logcat etc).
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix and Android.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, demonstrate persistence, understanding.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written – with the ability to collaborate well in a team is mandatory.
- Willingness to write accompanying sample code and blog posts to support the rollout of new apps and features to the development community.
- Experience in delivering to and supporting the open-source community.
Documents to be Carried for Esper Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Esper Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.