Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, MCA | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Eurofins Scientific through its subsidiaries (hereinafter sometimes “Eurofins” or “the Group”) believes it is a scientific leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
In addition, Eurofins is over 800 laboratories across 47 countries, Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin and purity of biological substances and products, as well as for innovative clinical diagnostic. The Group objective is to provide its customers with high-quality services, accurate results on time and expert advice by its highly qualified staff.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Eurofins Jobs 2021 :
- Within the Support & Continual Improvement project team made up of support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
- Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
- Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices like Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
- Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
- Implement change requests in the existing modules and integrate new modules into the suite
- Maintain good programming practices (code-quality, peer-review, the definition of done, documentation…)
- Develop working relationships within the program (Product Owner, Business Analysts, support agents, development, testing & deployment staff).
- Collaboration with Support Agents
- Support development of complex configuration elements such as Scripts, Reports, or SQL procedures.
- Technical reference and diagnosis in case of urgent incidents or intractable Bugs
Skills Required For Eurofins Jobs 2021 :
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming languages(like C, C++, C#, Java, etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
How To Apply For Eurofins Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.