Evive Off Campus Drive 2021 | Evive has recruit B.E, B.tech candidates for Trainee Software Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Evive Off Campus Drive 2021 : Evive has to recruit candidates for Trainee Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Evive you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (25.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 year|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Evive : Evive changes the way companies communicate. Starting with rich healthcare and HR data sources, we use our proprietary predictive analytics and behavioral science expertise to deliver highly segmented, multi-modal messaging that connects the right person to the right resource at the right time: containing costs and optimizing the employee experience across diverse population
Detailed Job Description For Evive Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of OO design.
- Java or Python knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of React or ReactJS preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and be able to work effectively andbuild relationships with others.
- Mission-driven with a strong commitment to the vision and values of Evive.
- A positive attitude and excitement for learning.
- Experience with Software QA methodologies, test automation & tool processes.
- Experience with API & SOA Development, Experience building & Scaling internet application, Java 8 Knowledge, OO Design Patterns & Refactoring.
- Any other certification/diploma on computer application & programming would have added advantage
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Evive Off Campus Drive 2021
- Software Engineer Trainee plays a vital role at Evive, they will help build large scale, distributed, fault tolerant systems and software. They will work closely with their mentors on Proofs of Concept (PoCs) in the Evive app and web solution. This role will help develop and test software across the full stack from server side back-end code to client side interfaces.
- Write manual test cases.
- Develop automated test cases.
- Review existing test cases for needed updates.
- Execute manual test cases in SaaS applications.
- Identify, record, and document potential quality issues and bugs and escalates the issues to mentor when necessary.
- Prepare quality reports for internal review.
- Plan, Design, document, maintain, automate and execute test case scenarios for Multiple Accounts.
- Responsible for test execution and automation for system management, data provisioning, high availability, access control, REST APIs.
- Design functional, stress, scalability, HA type of tests for the product. Testing and configuration of iSCSI/FC clients.
- Work closely with cross functional teams.
- Create reports, engineering documentation, and best practices based on test results analysis.
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts.
Documents to be Carried for Evive Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Evive Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Evive Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Evive this hiring for which position ?
Evive hiring candidates for Trainee Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Evive Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.E, B.tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 year candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Evive Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires