Evolent Health Off Campus Drive 2021 - Evolent Health is recruiting B.e, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Evolent Health Recruitment Notification - Evolent Health Career Notification for Software Engineer role | Evolent Health job opening Online Application. Evolent Health is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their B.e, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Evolent Health, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Evolent Health Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.e, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Evolent Health :
Evolent Health delivers proven clinical and administrative solutions that improve whole person health while making health care simpler and more affordable. Our three solutions—Evolent Care Partners, New Century Health and Evolent Health Services—encompass total cost of care management, specialty care management and administrative simplification, respectively. Evolent serves a national base of leading payers and providers, is the first company to receive the National Committee for Quality Assurance's Population Health Program Accreditation, and is consistently recognized as a top place to work in health care nationally.
Detailed Job Description :
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented Programming and Software Engineering concepts
- Solid knowledge in Software Development Life cycles
- Proven Programming ability using any technology like .Net, Java, Front-end Frameworks, etc
- Strong knowledge in SQL & RDBMS
- Good Knowledge in Database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Ability to demonstrate the above technical aspects with any of the completed project (Academic or Professional)
- Ready to learn and work in any different technology
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and Business Users in a professional manner
- Willingness to learn
- Must be a Team player
- Proactive in approach
- Must be willing to work at flexible timings to support onsite-offshore model.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Evolent Health includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Evolent Health Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Evolent Health Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Evolent Health Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Evolent Health Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Evolent Health Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Evolent Health Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,