Extreme Networks Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before.
||Company Name||Extreme Networks|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Extreme Networks Jobs 2020 :
- Our Technologies/Products
- Automated, Secure, Policy Enabled Edge and Campus
- Campus and Distributed Wireless
- Management and Orchestration
- Analytics and Performance Management
- Security and Identity Control
- Agile Data Center with Cross Domain Automation
Skills Required For Extreme Networks Jobs 2020 :
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Should be very comfortable with Algorithms, Data Structures/Data Modeling Techniques, Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Should have a good experience in writing code in any object-oriented programming language –C/C++, Java, Python preferred.
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, SQL and NOSQL Databases
- Exposure to Machine Learning and Cloud technologies (AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Should have done a good project at the University level and should be able to dig into details if required.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Hunger to learn, grow and take responsibility.
- Should be available to join at short notice.
Documents to be Carried for Extreme Networks Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Extreme Networks Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.