EY Off Campus Drive 2021 | EY - Ernst and Young has recruit BE, BTech, MCA candidates for Analyst – Consulting Roles | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 : EY - Ernst and Young has to recruit candidates for Analyst – Consulting Roles positios through off campus in Across India. The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with EY - Ernst and Young you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst – Consulting Roles includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||EY - Ernst and Young|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Analyst – Consulting Roles|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||Freshers (2021 Batch)|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About EY - Ernst and Young
EY - Ernst and Young : EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a global leader in business products and solutions. The insights and services we deliver to other organizations build trust, confidence and efficiency in throughout the world. We are a Fortune 75 ranked partnership spanning 175+ countries with 300K+ employees and $33B+ of revenue continuously evolving the business landscape to build a better working world
Detailed Job Description For EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- You would be responsible for executing client engagements under the supervision and guidance of your seniors. This means you would be playing a key role in teams: conducting client interviews, understanding the client’s environment, working on the deliverables (reports/work papers), and helping to draft recommendations.
- In this role, you would be required to be inquisitive, analytical, ambitious, and great at working with people. You’ll need to be a good team player and demonstrate the potential to become a future business leader.
- You’ll need to be prepared to challenge us to act on your own initiative and to make an impact on our teams and clients from day one.
Your key responsibilities – Role wise :-
Analyst – Cyber:
- Web/ Mobile/ Desktop applications penetration testing
- Wireless penetration testing
- Red Team/ Cyber-attack simulation
- Threat hunting, detection and prevention
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Security controls assessment
- Exploit development and security automation
Analyst – Tech Risk:
- Ensuring high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status Communicate issues to the engagement team
- Collaborating with members of the engagement team to plan engagements and develop work programs, risk assessments, and planning documents
Analyst – Analytics:
- Manage client’s expectations and work with team in developing the analytical solution.
- Hands on involvement in building appropriate mathematical models
- Contribute to existing solution by revisiting it with open source approach
- Ability to communicate complex data analysis in simple plain language.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to understand the complex data relationships, knowledge on data extraction mechanisms such as SQL, Excel etc.
- Hands on involvement in extracting, collating, performing data integrity checks, manipulating and analysing data
Analyst – Data Science/Data Engineering:
- Working on Microsoft D365 CRM Modules like sales, Service Management, Marketing etc
- Working on building AI models for lead scoring, feedback survey, customer satisfaction.
- Working on solution components like Relationship analytics, customer insights, sales insights
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- Full time Graduate from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/Information Technology from the class of 2021.
- 2021 Batch Candidates Eligible.
Skills and attributes for success (across roles):-
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work within deadlines by multi-tasking and managing priorities
Documents to be Carried for EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ EY - Ernst and Young this hiring for which position ?
EY - Ernst and Young hiring candidates for Analyst – Consulting Roles position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers (2021 Batch) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for EY Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA