EY Off Campus Drive 2021 | EY has recruit Post Graduate candidates for Associate Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 : EY has to recruit candidates for Associate Analyst positios through off campus in Kochi Kerala . The candidates who are Finished in Post Graduate Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with EY you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Kochi , Kerala|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
EY : At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Detailed Job Description For EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- Risk Management team at EY plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement or risks associated with any of our on-going audit / non audit engagement. Formed in 2007, the Risk Management team is growing rapidly (700+ team members) as a Center of Excellence for all standardized quality / compliance related activities that can be efficiently undertaken from Global Delivery Services location.
- The Associate Analyst within Risk Management Services (RMS), Conflicts team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Risk Management domain.
- The individual will be interpreting Risk Management policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance, primarily focusing on mitigating Conflict of Interest issues.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and diligently producing deliverables ensuring highest quality, as the work product is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of EY Global / local conflict policies and is able to apply them to real situations as needed
- Assist in the identification of potential conflicts of interest through database research on client and counterparties involved in the new proposal
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in preparing the resolution and clearance of conflicts of interest issues
- Become proficient in understanding and using EY proprietary conflicts of interest databases; including, maintenance and update
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client serving team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ Risk Management rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learn the firm structure, business strategies and service lines of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
- Post Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background). Fresher’s may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have good working knowledge of MS office
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions.
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set.
- Strong data interpretations skills to analyze and document relevant findings.
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values.
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions.
- Must be flexible to work extra hours during peak volume period.
- Must be flexible to work on Public Holidays.
Documents to be Carried for EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For EY Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (22.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
EY Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ EY this hiring for which position ?
EY hiring candidates for Associate Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
Post Graduate Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for EY Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Kochi , Kerala
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires