EY Off Campus Drive 2021 | Analyst | BE, B.Tech, MCA | New Delhi | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
||Company Name||Ernst and Young|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Analyst – IT Advisory|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||New Delhi ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst – IT Advisory includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for EY Jobs 2021 :
EY is looking for Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
• Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
• Support design, build and test SAP application
Skills Required for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
- No prior experience required
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary.
Selection Process for EY Jobs 2021 :
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
How To Apply for EY Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.