Eze Software Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Climate Connect – Climate Connect Technologies applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) forecasting techniques such as Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines and Gradient Boosting, to a range ofm opportunities within the evolving energy ecosystem. Climate Connect was founded in 2010 by Cambridge University alumni, after rapid growth the young company now has a team of 40+ people spread across 3 main locations: Delhi (India), Pune (India), Amsterdam (NL). We also run a carbon market intelligence platform, CaliforniaCarbon.info, and so have strong business interests and are firmly embedded in the energy networks on the US West Coast.
||Company Name||Eze Software|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1+ Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telagana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
Climate Connect is looking for an Energy Machine Learning Engineer to assist in developing forecasting models for energy generation, load, and market prices. The Ideal candidate will have experience in developing mathematical algorithms and a broad knowledge of statistics, machine learning, optimization, and financial mathematics. Strong programming skills round out the ideal candidate’s profile. The Machine Learning Engineer will be an integral part of our Climate Connect team, therefore responsible for:
- Developing and testing electricity and carbon allowance price forecasting algorithms using large datasets such as load, weather, historical, grid, forward markets etc.
- Developing and testing algorithms using our price forecasts, and customers’ energy portfolio.
- Leading software engineering team in deploying the developed models tailored to specific customer needs.
- Participating in the software development process, testing, and debugging required to support the deployed models.
Skills Required For Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
- Advanced knowledge of Python.
- Experience in working with libraries like Numpy, Pandas, sk-learn, tensorflow, pytorch, keras, xgboost, autograd, plotly, Jupyter etc.
- Knowledge of ML algorithms like clustering, SVMs, NNs, XGBoost etc.
- Experience working with large databases to access, manipulate and process data. Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or other nosql database implementations.
- Comfortable with the concept of APIs and JSON-REST. Able to access and work with various data APIs.
- Comfortable with a wide set of machine learning approaches and designing the features and data processing to actually make them work.
- Demonstrate ability to transform theoretical knowledge to practical, real-world situations.
- Be results-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and produce clear and concise feedback/reports to senior management.
- Proven ability to work on multiple complex and competing business objectives in a highly fluid and dynamic environment.
- Excellent English communication skills; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders
- Must be willing to work in a very flexible start-up environment.
- Good to have working knowledge in PHP and other frontend technologies like Angular.
- Good to have knowledge of backend technologies Message Queues, IPC.
- Good to have knowledge of working with cloud providers like AWS and DigitalOcean.
Documents to be Carried for Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.