Facilio Recruitment Notification for Customer Support Analyst positions, Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Facilio on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Facilio, this is your chance to apply.
Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023
Facilio is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Customer Support Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Customer Support Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Customer Support Analyst
|2 to 4 Years
|Chennai , Tamilnadu
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Must take ownership of the cases reported by the customers and give resolution on time.
- Engage with multiple accounts at the same time and work with internal teams to provide support to address the queries.
- Identify repetitive cases and mitigate root causes for the issues identified.
- Accurately document all customer queries via emails and customer support tools, and do timely follow-up with internal teams like pre-sales, onboarding, implementation, or product team.
- Work closely with product teams to enable product enhancement.
- Create document or workflows for the frequently asked questions by customers.
- Aside the standard procedures, create workaround procedures to ensures issues are resolved on time.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 2-4 years of experience in Customer Facing roles in SaaS based product companies, preferably from Technical Support or Product Support functions.
- Experience working on, setting up or troubleshooting one or more CRM.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written, to effectively present information to a wide range of audiences; customers, technical staff, vendors, and senior management.
- Ambitious: you are eager to make an impact at Facilio.
- Self-driven and full of energy to work on a hockey stick growth engine and collaborative spirit.
- High energy and positive attitude to work in an early stage, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Basic knowledge of Java scripts and application testing experience is an advantage.
Perks and benefits
- An opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with embedded learning every day.
- Ample mentorship to people as they can emerge as a future leader.
- Exposure to working with global products and enterprise customers.
- An opportunity to work across functions and experience sharp learning curve.
- Competitive market Pay.
- Employee Term Insurance and Health Insurance benefits.
- Internet allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company sponsored outings.
- Healthy meal and snacks every day
- Employee wellness program
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Support Analyst post at Facilio includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Facilio Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Facilio Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Facilio Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamilnadu