FactSet Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : FactSet – FactSet Research Systems Inc., trading as FactSet, is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software solutions to investment professionals across the world.
|Details Of FactSet Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- Work closely with the product specialist team helping out for client deployment and migration.
- Implement continuous flow of enhancements requested by the business delivering high quality code
- Fix customer specific issues.
- Enhance the product to support new technologies
- Work independently and deliver in a deadline focused environment
- Participate in peer code reviews, adhering to project coding standards and training/coaching of less experienced team members
- Maintenance activities of different modules
- Crash dump analysis of Full/Minidumps provided by customer.
Skills Required For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- 2-4 years of industry software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of OO concepts, design patterns, and C++/STL.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and of SQL
- Professional experience with any of the following is a plus: ATL/COM, C#, MFC/VC++, IIS, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, WinDbg.
- Strong interest in working with a 100% Windows based solution
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to apply code review feedback and improve future design and development quality and productivity
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
- B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/ME in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college/university
Documents to be Carried for FactSet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FactSet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires