Falcon Autotech Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : Falcon Autotech – Falcon Autotech stands as one of the leading Intra-logistics Automation Solutions Providers in India having delivered hundreds of turnkey automation solutions such as Parcel Sortation Systems, Online Weighing & Dimensioning, Assembly Lines, Robotic Automation Solutions and a wide range of Inspection Solutions for FMCG, Food, Pharma, Cosmetics, Bakery, Automobile, E-Commerce and Logistics Industries.
||Company Name||Falcon Autotech|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer & Others|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Engineer & Others includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Education Qualification : B. Tech in Mechanical
Work Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Type of Past Experience Position held recommended:
- Assembly of any machine / conveyors/ sorter machine
- Maintenance of process related machine / conveyors
- Servicing of machine / conveyors
Job Description For Falcon Autotech Jobs 2020 :
- Installation & commissioning work of Any project / Machine/ conveyor/ Sorter machine as per drawing / layout at our customer site (anywhere in India)
- Checking assembly of machine as per design / drawings & ensure that are followed correctly
- Before going to site, understands the whole project & collect all documents related to project installation
- Supervising our technicians or contract manpower
- Ensuring Projects meet agreed timelines or as per scheduled
- Providing technical advice & solving problem on site
- Preparing site reports as required & filling the site documents
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties & other problems that may arise
- Daily report to our manager & project department related to site installation
- Coordination with customer & our others department as needed related to project installation
- Technical skill i.e. drawing/ layout reading, all mechanical tools working, all leveling & alignment work, machine assembly
- Team working skill & presentation skill
- Good verbal & written communication skill
- Knowledge of computer, emails, MS word & office
- Problem solving skill
- Manpower managing & distribution skills
- Knowledge of work
- Communication with manager & other departments
- Decision making / problem solving
- Customer responsiveness (if any)
- Project timelines
Documents to be Carried for Falcon Autotech Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Falcon Autotech Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.