FarEye Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Development Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Noida, Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : FarEye is a machine-learning based predictive logistics platform for businesses to execute, track, collaborate, predict and optimize the movement of goods. The platform empowers global leaders like DHL, Walmart, Amway, Wayfair, Hilti, Tata Steel, Blue Dart and many more with efficiency and operational intelligence to achieve growth, happier customers and higher margins.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For FarEye Jobs 2021 :
We are looking for a Full stack developer who will be primarily responsible for backend and front end development.
- Expert in JAVA, MVC framework, Object Oriented design for large/complex produc
- Exposure to Mobile development (Android / IOS) is a plus
- Experienced in AWS – EC2, RDS, SES, S3
- Experienced in building web application with high Performance, Scalability, Big data, Database optimization, Logging and Analytics
- Experienced in building custom reusable UI controls/widgets
- Proven track record of working in Agile teams with TDD (Test Driven Development)
Skills Required For FarEye Jobs 2021 :
- 2 – 4 years of relevant in building large scale applications or products.
- Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in Java/JEE, React.JS, Node.js
- Exposure to React Native and Android would be added advantage
- A “Bring It On” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to-end ownership, entrepreneurial approach; focus on operational excellence, ability to work with ambiguity
Documents to be Carried for FarEye Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For FarEye Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.