FCI Recruitment 2022 - Food Corporation of India has announced 5043 Vacancies for Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade II Posts in , Across India - Last Date to apply 05.10.2022
FCI Recruitment 2022 : Food Corporation of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade II posts. This notification was announced on 06.09.2022. B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma candidates can apply for 5043 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 05.10.2022 Candidate who seeks for Food Corporation of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|FCI Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade II|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||5043 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.28,200 to 1,03,400 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade II includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
Education Qualification :
|Post Name||Qualifications & Experience|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.|
|Steno. Grade- III||Graduate degree with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in english typing and shorthand respectively|
1. Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
2. Proficiency in English.
3. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice versa.
Post Graduate qualification in Hindi.
|AG-III (General)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.|
|AG-III (Accounts)||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|AG-III (Depot)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
Application fees / payment details :
- Candidates are requested to pay Rs.500/- (Including GST)
- However, SC/ ST/ PwBD women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Age limit :
- JE (Civil Engineering) – 28 years
- JE (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) – 28 years
- Steno Grade II – 25 years
- AG-III (General) – 27 years
- AG-III (Accounts) – 27 years
- AG-III (Technical) – 27 years
- AG-III (Depot) – 27 years
- AG-III (Hindi) – 28 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade II - Rs.28,200 to 1,03,400 (per month)
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||Rs. 34,000 – 1,03,400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering)|
|Steno Grade II||Rs. 30,500 – 88,100/-|
|Assistant Grade III (General)||Rs. 28,200 – 79,200/-|
|Assistant Grade III (Accounts)|
|Assistant Grade III (Technical)|
|Assistant Grade III (Depot)|
|Assistant Grade III (Hindi)|
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply FCI Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest FCI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade II posts through Online mode from 06.09.2022 to 05.10.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Food Corporation of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||06.09.2022|
|Last date to apply||05.10.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
FCI Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 06.09.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
05.10.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You