FCI Recruitment 2021 | Food Corporation of India has announced 89 Vacancies for Assistant General Manager , Medical Officer Posts in , All Over India | Last Date to apply 31.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
FCI Recruitment 2021 : Food Corporation of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant General Manager , Medical Officer posts. This notification was announced on 01.03.2021. B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, LLB, MBBS, ICAI, Experienced candidates can apply for 89 vacancies in All Over India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 31.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Food Corporation of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant General Manager , Medical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.04.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant General Manager , Medical Officer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, LLB, MBBS, ICAI, Experienced|
|Total Vacancy||89 Post|
| ||Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 to 1,80,000 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India : The Food Corporation of India is an organization created and run by the Government of India. It is a statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India, formed by the enactment of Food Corporation Act, 1964 by the Parliament of India. Its top official is designated as Chairman. It was set up in 1965 with its initial headquarters at Chennai. Later this was moved to New Delhi. It also has regional centers in the capitals of the states. Important regions of the state also serve as district centers
Vacancy Details for FCI Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India, allocates overall 89 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant General Manager||87|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for FCI Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ MBBS degree from recognized university.
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institutes recognized by Central Govt. OR ACA/ AICWA/ ACS OR Bachelor‟s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with a minimum of 55% marks OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with a minimum of 55% marks. or B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks. or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural BioTechnology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with a minimum 55% mark|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||Associate membership of |
i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India;
ii) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
iii) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||Full-time Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute. Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/ State Government/ Central Government PSU/ State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400-40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300- 34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre/ post revised scales|
|Medical Officer|| |
Application fees and payment details for FCI Recruitment 2021
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make online payment only.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for FCI Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||30 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||28 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||28 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||33 Years|
|Medical Officer||35 Years|
Mode of Application :
- Candidates should submit online application only.
Selary Details : Rs.50,000 to 1,80,000 (per month)
|Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Law)||Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-|
selection process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis online test , skill test
How to apply FCI Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest FCI Recruitment 2021 for Assistant General Manager , Medical Officer posts through Online mode from 01.03.2021 to 31.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Food Corporation of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (18.04.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 01.03.2021
- Last date to apply : 31.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
FCI Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for FCI Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, LLB, MBBS, ICAI, Experienced Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for FCI Recruitment 2021 ?
Food Corporation of India released 89 vacancies for Assistant General Manager , Medical Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.1000 for all candidates and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.50,000 to 1,80,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
for AGM: 28 to 33 years and MO: 35 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for FCI Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is All Over India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.03.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
31.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Madras High Court Recruitment||367||
8th Pass 21.04.2021
|FSSAI - Food Safety Authority Recruitment||38||
B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech, MCA, PG Diploma 16.05.2021
|DRDO TBRL Recruitment||79||
ITI - Apprentice (Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Carpenter, Electrician, Mechanic, Welder) 17.05.2021
|Bharat Electronics Limited – BEL Recruitment||28||
10th Std 30.04.2021
|Maha Metro Recruitment||11||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, CA, ICWA, MBA 15.05.2021
- Indian Army Recruitment - ARO – Guntur Rally
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 | 74 Vacancies for Engineer Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | 72 Vacancies for Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Military Engineering Services | 502 Vacancies for Draughtsman and Other Posts
- UP Police Recruitment 2021 | 9534 Vacancies for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Fire Officer Posts
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies for Wireman, Electrician Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 | 196 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer
- HMT Recruitment 2021 | Company Trainee | 21 Vacancies
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | 480 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
- NBCC India Recruitment 2021 | 35 Vacancies for Management Trainee Posts