FICO Off Campus Drive 2022 - FICO is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Customer Support – Engineer I Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 FICO Off Campus Drive 2022 - FICO is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Customer Support – Engineer I Apply Online @ official website
FICO Recruitment Notification - FICO Career Notification for Customer Support – Engineer I role | FICO job opening Online Application. FICO is currently recruiting candidates for Customer Support – Engineer I positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with FICO, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Customer Support – Engineer I post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
FICO Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Support – Engineer I|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About FICO :
Headquartered in Silicon Valley USA, FICO® is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in over 80 countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations.
Detailed Job Description :
- Product/Customer support for global clients.
- Manage the flow of customer’s incidents via telephone, Cases/Incidents, and working with next level support, Infrastructure teams, Product teams and manage end-to-end communication with clients based on agreed SLAs.
- Triage and escalate incidents in a timely manner according to standard operating procedures.
- Act as a liaison between engineering and consulting teams to resolve incidents.
- Maintain and determine ways to improve the customer experience, always demonstrating a strong client-focus with professional communication.
- On-board customers to the support portal in real-time for assigned region.
- Exercise judgment within defined practices and procedures, provide status on progress and makes recommendations on process improvements.
- Manage work assignments, priorities, and schedules with input from senior specialists or direct manager.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Sound understanding in managing, handling, and troubleshooting multi-tier Cloud applications/software products and on-premise solutions.
- Good customer-facing skills in general to handle phone and emails of clients.
- Good understanding about Enterprise level application support and infrastructure Support.
- Good knowledge on Cloud Platform.
- Flexible to work primarily in shifts, 24×7 environment
- Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot issues, disturbances, and failures in platform and systems, and work with internal and external stakeholders to restore functionality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple incidents.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with diverse customer base successfully.
- Knowledge/prior exposure to Incident/Problem/Change Management. Process knowledge e.g. managing / tracking / etc.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Knowledge of AWS concepts
- Basic knowledge on Monitoring tools.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Support – Engineer I post at FICO includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
FICO Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( FICO Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
FICO Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply FICO Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the FICO Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for FICO Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting