Fidelity Investments Careers 2023 - Fidelity Investments is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Fidelity Investments Recruitment Notification - Fidelity Investments Career Notification for Associate Software Engineer role | Fidelity Investments job opening Online Application. Fidelity Investments is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Fidelity Investments, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Fidelity Investments Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Fidelity Investments :
Detailed Job Description :
Fidelity Investments Enterprise Infrastructure is seeking a highly talented & motivated individual with solid hands-on expertise on Web Application Development. This role will be of a team member responsible for providing automated web application-based solutions for manual IT operations. The candidate will work in a team to help them design and develop multiple projects. The role is based in Bangalore, India.
- Provide Automated solutions for FITG operations.
- Build high performing optimized standalone applications and Web applications.
- Continuous collaboration with partners, iterative understanding of requirements, following Fidelity best practices / methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to design / development process.
- Help design workflow for efficient solutions.
- Supports and performs testing at all phases for betterment of the applications.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently under moderate direction.
- Provides application support, problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Participation in team project planning.
- Passion to learn new technologies and upskill over time to develop efficient solutions for business problems.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Strong experience with software design and development.
- Strong experience with coding in Angular, Java Technologies (Spring MVC), and RESTful Web Services.
- Strong experience with HTML, CSS, SCSS and other libraries like (Bootstrap, Material) is plus.
- Strong experience with SQL, Postgres, or MySQL.
- Knowledge on advanced Analytics, Predictive Modeling, NLP/NLU, Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence (TensorFlow, Theano, Torch) will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Should be a team player.
- Experience with Jenkins, GIT.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting attitude.
- Familiarity with build technologies like Maven / Gradle, familiarity with openSSL.
- Business minded, logical, analytical, good strategist and implementer.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at Fidelity Investments includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Fidelity Investments Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Fidelity Investments Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Fidelity Investments Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Fidelity Investments Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Fidelity Investments Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Fidelity Investments Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka