Filtrex Technologies Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Design Engineer | Diploma / BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Filtrex Technologies – Filtrex Technologies is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of advanced water filtration and purification products. Filtrex specialises in the supply of activated carbon solutions, particularly in block form. We are privileged to count among our customers some of the most well-known and respected water treatment brands, OEM partners and wholesale distributors in the world.
Filtrex Technologies is a part of the Marmon Water / A Berkshire Hathaway Company. The Marmon Group has a revenue of nearly $10 billion with 4 autonomous operating companies, 13 diverse, stand-alone business sectors, over 20,000 employees and 300 facilities in over 20 countries.
||Company Name||Filtrex Technologies|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||3 - 7 Years|
|Job Location||, Karnataka - Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Filtrex Technologies Jobs 2020 :
The person hired for this role will handle the mechanical design activities related to product development starting from voice of customer till manufacturing handover. The person will work to design and detail the components, subassemblies and complete assemblies; will analyse the design using engineering calculations, simulation tools and product development specific tools. The person will work to develop functional prototypes and will conduct testing at every stage.
- Mechanical design – plastic part, components and assembly design.
- 2D/3D modelling & drawing – starting from concept sketch to fully detailed models, 2D drawings with GD&T notation.
- Simulation using FEA tools – speciality material like carbon, generic materials like plastic, metal etc.
- Prototype testing in lab and field – products and subsystems related to water purification
- Value engineering of components – to reduce the cost of existing design without any compromise n functions
- Manufacturing handover – preparation of handover document
Documents to be Carried for Filtrex Technologies Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Filtrex Technologies Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.