Finastra Hiring For Java Developer Position | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Bangalore | Apply Online
About Finastra: We are one of the world’s largest fintech, with a team made up of over 10,000 superstars, serving more than 8,500 customers across 130 countries. We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2+ Yrs|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Java Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
- Demonstrated expertise in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable enterprise-class applications
- Good understanding of Java, Spring, Springboot, SOA/Web services, Restful APIs, EAI patterns, long-running business processes, UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application servers
Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, Postgresql or MS-SQL)
- 2+ years of overall software development experience, preferably in a product development company
Desired Technical Experience
- Distributed Ledger-Corda
- Networking Knowledge
- Encryption Techniques
- Proven experience executing Java projects mandatory.
Desired Domain Experience
- Prior experience in Agile / Scrum and secure development methodologies
- Financial services software development
- Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Documentation for a feature/module
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Working with Business Analysts and internal/external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical specifications
- Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews
- Full ownership and accountability to deliver on agreed upon plans on schedule and to defined quality standards
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion
- Helping in the improvement of engineering process and standards
- Excellent analytical skills
- Brilliant written, verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to shape ideas and networking with key stakeholders using one’s knowledge and experience.
- Requires expanded technical knowledge in own job discipline and broadens capabilities; has familiarity with product, applications and business requirements supported
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience, judgement and precedents (e.g. address escalated technical issues, begins to perform peer code review)
- Uses prescribed guidelines or alternatives in analyzing situations
- Has worked with current technologies, and is proficient in the technologies to be used.
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- Understands business domain and has familiarity with product, applications and business requirements supported
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.