Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 - Finastra is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of QA Automation Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 - Finastra is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of QA Automation Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Finastra Recruitment Notification - Finastra Career Notification for QA Automation Engineer role | Finastra job opening Online Application. Finastra is currently recruiting candidates for QA Automation Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Finastra, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the QA Automation Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Automation Engineer|
|Experience||0 to 1 year|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Finastra :
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone & redefine finance for good. We’re the orchestrator of open finance; building and delivering innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTechs, working with over 9,000 customers including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. We’re creating a pioneering open platform that’s disrupting the financial industry, changing how financial software is developed and used. We believe in collaboration for innovation, to unlock the potential of people, businesses and communities.
Detailed Job Description :
Your deliverables as a Associate QA Automation Engineer – P1 will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against performance engineering goals
- Execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain performance test scripts.
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during performance testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these performance testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Assist in driving the performance, scalability, and capacity testing strategy.
- Gather performance test requirements and create performance qualification plans.
- Collaborate with development and production support teams on identification of bottlenecks and performance tuning.
- Benchmark Production and Test Labs for base lining and ensure accuracy of test simulation
- Develop tools to simulate and monitor key performance metrics as needed.
- Understanding of impact of application design on performance.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0 to 1 year of progressive technical experience in Development, design, performance engineering roles
- 0 to 1 year of practical experience in performance engineering (not just performance testing)
- years of experience with load testing tools (Microsoft Visual Studio, JMeter, Load Runner, Storm Runner LoadUI, or equivalent) is a strong preference
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Experience with source control and issue tracking systems.
- Experience with a Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment.
- Experience with large complex distributed transactional systems
Selection Process :
The selection process for the QA Automation Engineer post at Finastra includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Finastra Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Finastra Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting