Finastra Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Engineer | BE , B.Tech | Pune, Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Finastra – Finastra provides the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning corporate banking, retail banking, investment management, managed services, and treasury and capital markets. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions.Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission-critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. Today, 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data quality Specialist|
|Experience Needed||0 - 4 years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data quality Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
The Data Quality Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders on data requirements and implement approaches for identifying and addressing data related challenges and improvements.
- Liaison for service management and product owners to identify opportunities to address data quality issues or data gaps and schedule resources to resolve.
- Identify systemic or personnel related data quality issues and escalate to appropriate supervisor or process owner to address.
- Track issues to resolution. Manage large data cleanup operations. Evolve data quality monitoring and trends.
- Perform data investigations to determine root cause of data quality issues. Report on data/data trends.
- Maintain and ensure availability/quality of on-going data feeds. Develop and produce KPI reporting and analysis of data issues.
- Tracking and maintaining Asset Records, including hardware and software in the Asset Repository.
- Running complex queries to generate requested reports from ServiceNow.
- Supporting Asset Management activities/engagement across the IT Service Management group.
- Participating in special projects as required.
Skills Required For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related discipline.
- Proficiency with data processing and data warehouse / big data environments.
- Languages, such as SQL, or any data manipulation.
- ServiceNow experience desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL/Asset Management desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook preferred.
Documents to be Carried for Finastra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Finastra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.