Finastra - Finastra Recruitment 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Intern Apply Online @ official website
Finastra Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Finastra Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Intern role | Finastra Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Finastra Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Intern positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Finastra Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Finastra Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Finastra Recruitment 2023 :
Finastra is a financial software company headquartered in London, England. The company offers a portfolio of products and solutions to the retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets.
Detailed Job Description :
- Reporting to the Test Manager, the Associate Quality Engineer will work closely with development and product teams to understand the functional and other non-functional requirements on projects.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment.
- The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment.
- This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Your deliverables as an Associate Quality Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against QA engineering goals
- Perform Manual testing and Automated Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain Automation test scripts part of CI/CD process and Release process.
- Setup and maintain Test environments.
- Perform non-functional testing as per the project requirements.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
- Computer Science Engineering with minimum CGPA 7 (Pass out not before 2022).
- Excellent Programming skills ( Java & or Python)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Automation Framework is an added advantage.
- Passion for Testing.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Intern post at Finastra Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Finastra Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Finastra )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Finastra – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Finastra ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Finastra Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Finastra ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,